Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year in Review

This is one of my favorite posts to create each year. It allows me to look through all of the cycling/outdoor photos I've taken throughout the year, remember the rides and events and then choose some of my favorites for each month. I've had some great rides this past year with great friends, and my supa-awesome brother. I've been fortunate enough to have ridden in at least eight different states on both mountain bikes and road bikes.

January: Battenkill training ride, getting in some wet gravel miles




February:
Toilet Bowl Duathlon




March: Multnomah Falls outside of Portland, Oregon




April: Preriding the Tour of the Battenkill course. Cambridge, NY




May: Mitch and Erich on the Old Toll Road outside of Montreat, NC




June: Erich and I on Dr. Rob's Tandem. He and his bride rode away after the reception on this, and E and I just had to test it out.




July: Mountaintop view from Sauruatown Mountain. This was the final night of the Rapha Rising challenge. Tough.






August: Erich at the Moore's Springs Trails Danbury (or Westfield depending on who you ask) NC





September: Greenslick in Bent Creek outside of Asheville, NC





October: Doughton Park, NC

Of course I had to put in a couple extras for October from the Autodrop Invitational






November: Relaxing by the Kerr Scott Reservoir near Wilkesboro, NC




December: Solo ride on Sam Scott Road in Shoals, NC

1 comment:

Erich said...

It was a good year, bro.