Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What the monstrosity.....?



I am not entirely sure what this thing is, but it is kind of fun to propel. Quadzilla a.k.a. Curtis from the shop was out of town this week, so I took it upon myself to borrow the bike he has been riding from the shop. I took it out on the monday night ride and got in about 30 miles in. Then I took it out tonight just to kind of spin around for a while and got in about 25 miles riding through Bethania, Pfafftown, and Winston. Tomorrow and Friday I am going to save myself about 10 dollars in gas by commuting to work. Now that the kids had their last day today, I can feel ok about riding in in my creepy man clothes

I gave the other teachers fair warning about my entrance into the school tomorrow...fear the lycra-clad lanky doofus. The commute in will be about 18 miles, then depending on what I want to do on the way home and how reeeediculously hot it is I am going to shoot for 40-50 miles on the way home circa Pilot Mountain, Sauratown Mountain, or Hanging Rock...we'll see how it goes....


Oh, yeah, I took this picture of my dog, Arwen, the other day and thought it was hilarious...

No comments: