Monday, October 6, 2008

One Dog Night.......ride

wow, what an awful attempt at a joke for the title...I'm ashamed! Anyways, as per the title, I took my dog Arwen out for a night ride tonight. It's been a long time since I've taken her for any ride. Essentially, she got so big that I felt she was scaring other trail users, and as such, I decided not to take her any longer. However, I decided that if I took her to a little used trail system at night, there would be little conflict with other people...hence the night ride. Since I hadn't had her out for a while, I thought it best to make it a slow short ride. Nothing special, just about a 2.5 miles, slow pace. I learned something new though; it's hard to take photos on a timer, at night, with a dog, and get a good picture...here are some attempts!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your dog fo||ows you when you ride. THats freakin awesome

Dud|ey