Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tanglewood Park

Billy and I decided to head to Tanglewood park this afternoon for an afternoon ride. I got to know Billy through coaching soccer when I very first moved here to NC. I believe that he could be qualified as my first friend when I moved here. Anyways, he was just kind of getting into mountain biking through another friend, so we started to ride together every once in a while. Today's ride was a good time, we kind of took a leisurely tour around tanglewood. After riding past the horse stables, and some of the golf course we decided to head into the woods. Nothing too special about these trails, but they are still fun and relatively close to home. A few pictures from the ride....




GPS stats
Total Time (h:m:s) 1:44:35
Moving Time (h:m:s) 1:17:11
Distance (mi ) 10.73
Moving Speed (mph) 8.3 avg. 28.3 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +943 / -910

No comments: