Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hike and Vineyard

The last week or so has been a pretty crazy week. Plenty of riding and other activities, just no blog entires! Anyways, Lisa and I had friends from Ohio visiting this weekend. Saturday morning me and my buddy Doug decided to go check out the falls at Hanging Rock. With all the recent rains, we were hoping that the falls would be roaring, but I guess that the drainage area is so small that you'd have to be there while it was dumping rain to get to see high flow. Kind of like a ditch, the only time that it is running with lots of water is when it is raining hard. The falls were still pretty however. In the afternoon we decided to check out one of the local vineyards. We took a tour of Shelton Vineyards, enjoyed some wine and went to dinner. I had quite a few rides this week that I didn't get to blog about, on one of which Curtis exhibited unbelieveable sprinting abilities...Quadzilla strikes again! More riding early this week, then tapering off to easy rides later in preparation for BURN!

No comments: