Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well....

Disorganization in my shop can mean only one thing...

The revolving door continues. Here are some pictures of my next project. This one I'll be sticking with for a while. I know the geometry, in about a week it will have all of the components that I am used to/like, everything will be golden. I was telling Curtis tonight when I was at the shop that I'm done with this selling business for a little while, sick of the hassle of selling stuff on ebay.

I've swapped some things over already, but will have a few more swaps after this weekend. I've got a set of wheels on the way from Stan's. They'll be a set of the white 355 rims with their ZTR hubs. Along with the bike I ordered a set of the Bontrager XR1 tires. Should be a pretty light set up. Speaking of light, the bike as stock weighed 26.55lbs without pedals. Not to shabby, but hopefully with the upgrades I'm going to do, it will be below 25lbs when I am done.

1 comment:

Brad said...

SWEET RIDE!