Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fishing, Football, New Haircut




Due to a faculty football game at school on Friday, myself and two other teachers (both of whom happen to be going to grad school with me) decided to get a mohawk. Basically, the three of us are always looking for an excuse to do something ridiculous, and this gave us the perfect opportunity!

On Saturday, I was pretty sore from all of the football friday and knew that I would probably be pretty miserable on the bike so I decided to fish. The stream was crazy high, I didn't realize how much rain the high country had gotten the previous day. Because of the conditions, I was only able to manage one rainbow...I'm sure that the lack of fishing had nothing to do with the lack of fishing skills I have....uh....right.... On the way back to the truck, I saw a whole stand of about fifteen trees that had been freshly mauled by some beavers.


A good weekend, followed by a three day school week...what kind of trouble can I get myself into on a four day weekend? hmm...

No comments: