Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall...Fun!


There was a relatively small crew for today's Paceline ride. There were eleven brave souls who were willing to ride through the fog and chill. Once we got out to Courtney-Huntsville there were eight of us left to finish the ride. Smaller numbers equals more time in the front equals more work! We did a big loop, but I have no stats because I forgot to charge the Garmin...newman! On top of that, I have no idea where we were either. I just remember seeing many counties; Yadkin, Davie, Iredell, and Forsyth. The ride stats were 67 miles with an average of somewhere between 19.3 and 19.7 mph. My best guess for elevation gain would be around 4000 to 4500 feet. Needless to say, I am tired, and a bit sore!

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

It was a beautiful day to out and about.