Saturday, October 16, 2010

Warrior Creek


Beer bottles and double flats today. So, about halfway through a lap today at Warrior Creek I rode over a broken beer bottle by the lake. I wonder what beer gutted "sportsman" threw this from his boat while fishing? Cheers to you Mr. Nascar and cheap beer, I double flatted. I crawled around for a while trying to pick up all the glass and get it out of the trail. Normally, I don't ride with more than one tube, but today (thanks to the Breakdown) I had left an extra tube (making two) in the pack. But alas, no CO2...so, out comes the mini pump. After about ten minutes of shoulder and arm pandemonium, I got both tires reinflated and ready to go.

1 comment:

The Evil MGE! said...

tubeless is always ran on the bike albeit, a wise man always rides with two extra tubes,a patch kit and the kitchen sink in his well stocked pack. Today, mine also carried a sub sandwich for the lunch stop by the lake with views.