Monday, March 21, 2011

Yard Workzzz

So, off day today. I've decided to put in a decent garden this year in the hopes of growing and possibly canning my own vegetables. After setting up a water catchment system and a compost tumbler, I was feeling all "pat-myself-on-the-back-for-being-environtmentally-friendly-esque."



This all went to pot when I had to drive eight miles to the gas station to fuel up on dinosaur souls for the lawn mower. I started up the lawnmower and my small semblance of having accomplished something today went to the crapper when it spit out loads of blue smoke. Perhaps I should just get one of those old-timey reel mowers?


As an aside, Sunday I decided to hit up Hobby Park to watch some of the SERC race. Good times were had by all...well, most. I snapped about fifty bazillion photos none of which turned out even moderately acceptable. I am still trying to learn our new camera...it's a process

CLM/Saddleblock man, Brad!!


Dude. leaning.

No comments: