Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ohio...muddyification

Well, I had some time to myself today to get a ride in. I rode the 8 or so miles from my parents house out to Quail Hollow State Park and did a couple of the short loops out there then rode home. This area of Ohio has what are called, "muck farms," which is basically a nice term for boggy black soil. In any case, the trail at quail hollow goes through one of these areas and is almost always muddy. In fact, I think global warming could take over and desertification could progress but quail hollow would stay muddy. Needless to say, the bike and myself were muddy for the ride home. This made for an entertaining ride home because of some of the looks that I got from people consuming dinosaur souls. No pictures from today, but hopefully there will be some from later this weekend.

No comments: