Thursday, July 24, 2008

Framebuilding Materials Ordered

Well, Steve and I finally bit the bullet and slapped down the money for our new frames we are going to build up. We ordered the steel tubing and other stuff from Nova cycles. We are each building our own flavor of 29er singlespeeds. He'll have cantilever brakes, rockin it old school and uber light, while I opted for Paragon Sliding Mounts . I'll be able to mount disc brakes but not have to adjust them each time I adjust chain tension...they both slide as one unit, pretty slick! We should get everything in within the next few weeks and we'll start building up from there, so more updates to come!


I am selling off basically all of my spare parts to be able to fund the new singlespeed, so I returned the Paragon to stock and am getting rid of the rest, including my original singlespeed.


SO, if you have a need for any drivetrain, brakes, 29er wheels or the Redline Monocog 29er posted above check out my eBay auctions under froth14

No comments: