Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bluebirds and snow



I spent the other day swapping tires, and cleaning up the Soma. I've decided after riding rigid and singlespeed for about 6 months now that I'm quicker, and have more fun on a geared/suspended bike. I've not yet decided for sure what I am going to replace the Soma with yet, but, the three plans that I have would net me an awesome bike.

And yes, the scale says 21.1 lbs for an XL steel 29er, I was impressed!


In any case, we're supposedly in for a round of good snow tonight, so I'll be making some freshies tomorrow either with the hiking boots or the 29er tires. While tooling around the house today, stuck inside because of the buckets of rain we were getting, I glanced out the window to see about a dozen bluebirds in my backyard. This was about the best shot that I could muster unfortunately, but they were beautiful!

No comments: