Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sick Dog, Lazy Day

Unfortuntately, last night was more active than usual at the Stevenson household. Arwen was up most of the night sick, having to go outside. I had planned to go ride with Erich today on the road, but knowing his intentions for the ride, and realizing my relative lack of sleep, I opted out. Instead, I was lazy for the day. One good thing though, was that I was home to receive a package from the friendly neighborhood FedEx man... In said package was piece of the puzzle number 2.


I just received word about two weeks ago with my sponsorship with Kenda. I received the sign up kit and all the information about purchasing. All the info was for the '09 season, which did not include any tubular tires. Yesterday, Lisa and I were at Borders hanging out reading some magazines, when lo and behold, I see an ad for Kenda. They were showing off their brand new line up of tubular tires...crap, I knew these Continentals were already on the way...meh. When I put in my first order next month for the 2010 tires, I'll be sure to pick up a set of theirs!

3 comments:

Erich said...

Conti tubulars rule. Had a pair on my HEDs.

bicycle spaniard said...

Sorry about your dog. Hope all is better. Maybe see you at the Polar?

The Clawhammer Cyclist said...

Spaniard, dog is not doing well, she may have cancer, unofortunately.

I am about 90 percent a go on the Polar, hopefully I can hold onto E-rich's wheel the whole time!