Friday, February 19, 2010

Recent Developments

I've spent the better part of two days laid up with the sickness. Something between Motaba Virus and Dengue Fever seems to be affecting me...

Anyways, I talked to Steve a number of times this week and it seems that everything is coming along nicely with my frame. I saw this pic of a fork he worked on this week...looks good.

I'll be getting some pieces and parts in for the frame over the next week or so, and will hopefully be building it up within two weeks.

I've had some consideration of doing a 6 hour race over in the Trianlge on the 13th of March. It will depend upon a number of things falling into place between now and then, not the least of which will be whether Lisa will be working that weekend. She is leaving for her first round of internships in about two weeks, at which point I will be living the life (mostly minus all the debauchery) of a bachelor.

The Paragon sells on ebay tomorrow, and this will be the first time in seven years that I will not have had a mountain bike (or three). This relative discomfort is tempered by the fact that I will, again, be with mtb in two or three weeks.

Weekend looks good, I'm feeling mostly better, who wants to ride Sunday? Hanging Rock? Anyone.....Bueller?

1 comment:

Erich said...

As long as you aren't bleeding via your eyeballs, you should be ok to ride Sunday. I will be in the yard working on our long-forsaken flowerbeds. Have fun!