Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Projects

Well, we've both been off the bike for a little while and are feeling slightly tubby. Steve has been working on building up a frame and working alot, while I (Barry) have been resting the knee, planning a couple new projects, working a bit at the bike shop and getting ready for school to start back up. We've both also been doing plenty of fishing as of late!
Anyways, Steve has been working on a steel framed road bike. It's coming along nicely it sounds like. We've recieved our frame materials to build up our 29er singlespeeds along with the paragon dropouts for my frame. We'll be measuring and starting on those here in the next week or so hopefully. The going will be slow since I am heading back to school and coaching soccer this fall, so I opted to order a frame to build up as a singlespeed while we are working on our own frames. I got a great deal from Soma Fabrications based out of California on a steel 29er frame. Should be at the shop tomorrow, along with most of the parts with which to build it up. I'll post up some pictures when I get it together over the next few days.

No comments: