Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Muddy Creek Greenway

I woke up this morning to snow on the ground and a call from the superintendant stating that we could come into work today at any point, or take the day off.


The view from the deck this morning


I decided that I had rather go in on time and leave at lunch so that I could get a ride in. I saw a couple cars off the road (one of which was a van flipped over that had taken out a fence). So, in lieu of riding on the road and getting plowed by an incompetent driver, I decided to go mountain biking. One small problem...rear tire will not hold air. Crap. What to do? Take the dog running on the greenway.

Arwen, wonder dog!



There is a new greenway under construction here in Winston called the Muddy Creek Greenway. Apparently, after doing some research, I find out that it will eventually connect my area to the area that Paceline is in...what an easy, stress free commute that would be by bike!

No comments: