Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Night Ride


A small crew showed up for the MNR this week; Brad, Erich, Chris and myself. I had to make a quick pitstop in at Cycletherapy tonight to get some new cleats. On the Pilot ride on Saturday I almost bit it on Spainhour when I stood to sprint and another part of the toe of my cleat broke. I came unclipped in mid stand on an incline, almost bit it right, overcorrected and almost bit it left. Anyways, solid efforts were put in by everyone, especially in the monstrous humidity tonight. Everyone was riding very strong, and Chris is developing very quickly into a pretty strong cyclist. With all that said, Brad owned us tonight winning the fast lap sprint, and the climb up Dull Road. Erich claimed he was hurting tonight, but really I think he was just saving some energy in case he goes on the Tuesday A ride from Lewisville tomorrow night. Either way, he was still reeling from a good round for round bout with none other than Captain "Ironfists" Morgan.

1 comment:

Erich said...

Awesome. I am not really striking a pose, but trying to correct a cramp in my thigh. You are riding strong, Barrissimo!