Thursday, August 12, 2010

Indiana!


Round three of the Tour de Midwest: Indiana! As I've noted in the past, Brad lives within two miles of Wapehani Mountain Bike park in Bloomington. We are able to ride a greenway for about a mile and a half, then road for about a half mile then we're on singletrack...nice! We hit up a short ride there when we got into town, then in the AM we made our mandatory trip to Brown County State Park. After our ride, the whole crew rolled over to the pool. A pool with waterslides should follow every single ride. seriously. even in the winter. maybe just with hot water.



I found out that I take my slip'n'slide action very seriously. My brother and I would shoot out of the end and slide about 5-10 feet on the grass. I ended up skidding onto the concrete sidewalk, which was less than ideal, but gave everyone a good laugh!

1 comment:

Chancey said...

We you get back let's pick a weekend day soon and go pre-ride the Three Peaks course. Let me know. Holla!