Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flyers Victory

The view from the Thrashers bench just before the game

The trip to Atlanta for the hockey game was highly worthwhile. I got the tour of the facilities, got to see the locker room, met a couple of the Flyers players, and got to hang out on the Thrashers bench before the game. The seats we got were about a dozen or so rows off the ice behind the net, unbelieveable! During the warm ups, I made my way down to the glass and was trying to get Nittymaki's (the Flyer's goalie) attention since I was wearing a Finish National jersey with his name on the back, but alas, no luck. In any case, the final score was 3-2, with the Flyers on top. Oh, and I found out, apparently I was on TV in Philadelphia celebrating after the Flyers' first goal....I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a tape of that.




A cool fixie we saw downtown


Flyers Warmup from Barry Stevenson on Vimeo.

No comments: