Friday, February 20, 2009

Night Ride






Steve and I actually got to ride together tonight for the first time in a very long time. After hanging out at the shop for a little while getting stuff together, I realized I had forgotten my battery for my lamp. So, I borrowed Curtis's Trinewt...man alive, this thing is sweet! He mounted it up on the bars for me, and I was very impressed with the output of light. In any case, Steve and I made our way to a local haunt...tanglewood. After bundling up a bit more, we were on our way into the singletrack. After about 4 or 5 miles though, Steve's light went out, so we made do with one. From time to time, I had to make Yeti noises to convince Steve that he was prey, since he said he felt like he was being chased by something. We popped out of the singletrack and decided to just chill and ride around on some of the roads around the park. It was good to be back riding with Steve. We rode around for a while longer, just chatting it up. Talking about bikes, and plans, and all sorts of things....there never seems to be a shortage of conversation between the two of us.







Moving Time 1:02:57
Distance (mi ) 9.14
Moving Speed (mph) 8.7 avg. 22.7 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +954 / -874

No comments: