Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Good Day



I know those of you that read this blog (all three of you) are probably tired of reading about Dark Mountain and the Overmountain Victory Trail, but it is such a blast! I was amazed at the amount of people out enjoying these trails, Billy and I both remarked about how it was the busiest we'd ever seen it. All kinds of people, kids, families, everyone it seemed was out! I always like seeing kids on the trails because it lets me know that there are parents who actually invest in their kids lives, take them outside, encourage them to be active. So much in my profession, I see kids who are raised by TV and video games. It's always refreshing to see kids outside, especially when they are out playing in the woods. Billy and I shot a couple videos, and snapped a few pictures, I'll get them uploaded shortly....


Does this video make my butt look big?

OVT from Barry Stevenson on Vimeo.



OVT2 from Barry Stevenson on Vimeo.

No comments: