Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Interesting Day

So, I'm at school and the phone to my classroom rings. Secretary says, "you're wife is on line two." Lisa never calls school, so I knew something was up... I duck into the AP's office and take the call, and hear her upset voice on the other end of the line. "Something hit my car, the windshield is cracked, can you come help?" So I talk to the principal and get coverage for my last class and take off to see what the deal is. I arrive to the scene to this...





Whilst driving past the driving range, apparently someone had an errant drive, and lo and behold, a golf ball will damage a windshield! A couple of quick calls, and the problem will be remedied the day after tomorrow, zero cost to us, hooray!

As a side note, I've been up to some landscaping the last few days. After some nice rains this week and last, and plenty of sunshine, all the landscaping I've done is starting to turn out pretty nicely.





No comments: