Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An Open Letter:

To the pony-tailed jerk that wrecked the field tonight at Wilkesboro; thanks chief, that was awesome. Covering your stupidity with a lie about blowing out was pretty impressive as well. You half-wheeled, which caused you to blow out. I was right behind you, and to keep from running over your face, I fishtailed and blew out as well. I hope you don't mind that a few people behind you ran into you as you laid on the ground. I hated to see that they went down, but there was some satisfaction in that they likely ran into you. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, it's just that when stupidity causes damage to man and machine, and then lies fly trying to absolve you, I can't help but feel you got what you deserve.
Your friend,
That Guy

p.s. Honestly, I am glad you are okay, hopefully you will learn from your mistake. seriously.

p.p.s You will recieve a bill shortly to pay for the following. If you choose not to pony up, Erich the Wrench and Mitch Two Fists will gladly pay a visit...it's in your hands now, ponytail.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Glad you're okay. Great post.

Chancey said...

Half-wheelers suck. Dudes with ponytails (mullets) and suspicious anyway. Love the angry talk. Wish I had been there for that :)

The Clawhammer Cyclist said...

Angry talk, heh. Yeah!