Monday, March 8, 2010

Ashevegas

I will, very unfortunately, essentially, be a bachelor over the next ten weeks. Lisa is on her first of three internships for her degree right now, so it's just me and the dog. This past weekend, I ventured West to take her to her new home away from home. We dropped in on Curtis in Asheville and made a trip to the Biltmore and to LAB (Lexington Avenue Brewery) downtown. Most excellent Brat on pretzel bun! I just thought that I would share a few of the photos I took from our time this weekend.






Plans are forming for a ride tomorrow night. If plans fall into place, it will be the longest night road ride I'll have been on, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40+ miles...with Erich...which equals 40+ miles of fast suffering. Fun!

1 comment:

Erich said...

Righteous. I hit up the CLM blog with info as well. Is 6pm alright with you?