Monday, March 15, 2010

Wind=Pooh

I had a couple things to pick up at Cycletherapy today, so I decided I would ride down there. Doing some math calculations (my gps wasn't charged) I guesstimated that I arrived with an average of around 22mph. I knew my math had to be jacked up. I went in to find that Rob had jacked up his thumb in a fixie chainring and that another customer of theirs was having an estimate after being hit by a car. Rough crowd today at the shop! I got what I needed and headed back up towards my place. I quickly realized that my math was indeed correct, but that wind wasn't in the equation. Cycling=Fun-(wind+reeeediculous drivers) On the way back, I stopped for some parking lot sprints and glam shots...this is the best I could muster as far as glam goes...



And sprinting...well, I sprint like a post-polio geriatric, 'nuf said. Oh, and the return journey with a horrendous headwind was around 17.

2 comments:

Erich said...

nothing says 'glam' like a dumpster! just kidding - nice shots and nice kit.

Mitch said...

Nice tights