Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Colorado Days 3&4

Alex and I got in a decent little ride yesterday, riding just in front of storms the whole way. By the time we got on some gravel roads back to the resort, the wind had picked up a ton, it was a struggle just riding into it!
Alex and I on a nice section of trail through a grove of Aspens.



Today, I took the freshcort to Winter Park to explore some trails down that way. I looped together a pretty hefty ride. The GPS battery died somewhere along the way, but I'm estimating about 32 miles with over 4k feet of climbing.

Evidence, a large pile of hairy pooh...yo bear!


Descending a section of Pine Creek Trail


A nice overlook towards the bottom of Creekside Trail

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

I like that black and white photo. Look out for the bear behind you.