Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Paceline Wednseday Night Ride

Just back and showered from another installment of the Paceline Wednesday Night Ride. Another good group showed up again tonight, minus a few familiar faces (Erich and Mitch, we missed you!). I knew I wasn't going to be able to hang for the entire last lap having climbed Pilot monday and doing some hillwork last night on the mountain bike, but still put forth some effort. Bert apparently won tonight, having sprinted so hard past everyone that he was uncatchable before the sprint line...nice work! Doc Rob said it took him a while before he realized that it wasn't an Audi that passed him.

When we rolled back into the parking lot, there was this dude on a motorcycle towing a casket as his trailer, I had to snap a photo.



And a photo update of newly named Lorien


Moving Time (h:m:s) 1:38:39
Distance (mi ) 28.47
Moving Speed (mph) 17.3 avg. 38.8 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +2,149

I've decided that at the bottom of my posts I am going to keep monthly running totals of my mileage and elevation gain

July to date
Mileage: 28.47
Elevation Gain: 2149

No comments: