Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Ride for Justin


Well, it seems that the bug that I have been infected with is spreading lately. H1N1 can be rough that way... I met Justing today up in Mt. Airy for a short ride around Westwood. It seems that each time I ride there, things get rockier and rootier. I was very impressed with his riding, as this is not necessarily the easiest place to learn to ride singletrack. The rewards with riding or fishing with Justin are always twofold. Not only do I get to hang out with him, and do something outdoors, but there inevitably is ain invitation over to his house for some food. His wife, Emily, can cook a mean supper! The course for tonight; chicken pie! Woohoo! Anyways, the camera batteries died, so the only photos I got were from before Justin arrived.

Gnarly mushroom


Rocky/Rooty goodness, what I was missing in Colorado!

No comments: